What if you could plant a campus ministry with just 4 hours a week?
The following posts make up the story of Beau Crosetto’s attempt to do so at Long Beach City College. He details his journey and lessons learned as he goes. Every post has video and you really get a sense for what it is like to plant a ministry, and to do so in just 4 hours a week.
He is testing three things specifically:
- LBCC: My Story Begins
- Another Meeting With Pastor Sean
- First Meeting On Campus
- Planting Pushes Cults Away
- Zeal, But For The Wrong Gospel
- Attract a Crowd or Develop a Following?
- Learning To Prayer Walk
- When Reinforcements Come
- Planting – When You Don’t Want To Be There
- Do Not Despise These Small Beginnings
- Continuing To Pray
- The City College Student Schedule
- The Administrative Side of Ministry
- Praying For An Hour
- The Official LBCC Launch!