Hate to say it but we wont have a post up until wednesday. I am heading out to Catalina Island for our InterVarsity Regional Conference and will have absolutely no wifi until Tuesday night. My other friends on the blog are busy doing stuff all around the world so I don’t have any posts to load at this point either.
So I guess we can see this as little resting and reflecting point.
In the mean time answer these questions for me in the comments. If you would rather privately tell me, then email me please. Your feedback is important for this blog to serve us all best.
What kinds of things (topics, styles, etc) have you enjoyed on the blog?
What kinds of things do you wish we had more of?
Also here are the five most popular posts, in order, the last quarter incase you have missed them and want to get caught up!
- Christian Women – Getting !*$& Done For Jesus
- 2 Ways We Should Be Living Among Our Neighbors
- What is the Difference Between an Evangelist & an Apostle?
- Why We Miss Moments With God, And How To Fix That
- Can Students Plant Ministries By Themselves?
Have a great few days and thanks so much for reading this blog and contributing by commenting and sharing!